Saturday 3 August 2013

Week 7


Week 7



DAY 1 – SUNDAY

SIMOLEONS - $7,420

ACROBAT LEVEL – 7



With Wylie still MIA Vivian tries to carry on as normal.   She heads out to audition for some gigs.


Vivian manages to secure gigs at both the park and Micks Master Karaoke.


Finally she has earned enough money to buy a few stage props that luckily don’t disappear!


As the show draws to an end Vivian notices Chad sitting at one of the tables.


But by the time she finished he is long gone.

Vivian: What is he up to?


It is soon time to head home – in a limo!

Vivian: How cool is this!?

I know!


DAY 2 – MONDAY

Vivian reaches level 7 cooking preparing breakfast.


With the help of the gnomes she tends to her garden and reaches gardening level 3.


Due to a lot of complaining on Vivian’s part I upgraded both the cooker and the shower.

Vivian: Didn’t say a word.

Really?

Vivian: Well if you consider my review of the household objects as complaining who am I to argue?

Hmmm.


She has an early afternoon gig at the park but despite the warm weather the crowd is thin.


But it was all worth it for the delicious muffin she bought after.


After a successful audition for MN8 Vivian heads home to work on her painting before bed.


DAY 3 - TUESDAY

Vivian tries Wylie’s phone again and finally gets an answer.


Vivian: I’m so glad you are okay!  But where were you?  We were supposed to be getting married!

Wylie: Babe, I am so sorry!  I was going to come over but Chad said that you didn’t want to speak to me.  I know you must be angry but I would never hurt you on purpose.  You do know that right?

Vivian:  I don’t know what to think Wylie; I’ve been trying to get hold of you to find out what’s going on!

Wylie: Oh it was awful!  Chad arranged a bachelor party in the fairy house and it was going great until.. well I really don’t know.  I must have passed out or something.  All I know is that I woke up in the fairy house and it was all locked up I was stuck in there for days!  I thought I’d never get out but then Chad just happened to find me.

Vivian:  Just happened to find you huh. 

Wylie: yeah, why?

Vivian: Nothing.  Just don’t tell him you’ve spoke to me, and certainly don’t tell him when the wedding is next time, ok?

Wylie: You mean you still want to marry me?  Even though I stood you up?

Vivian:  It wasn’t your fault, I know that now and the sooner we are married the better.

Wylie:  Whatever you want.  And I’ll arrange everything!  I love you.

Vivian: I love you too Wylie.


Vivian slowly ate her breakfast and mulled over what Wylie had told her.  She knew Chad was behind all this.  But Wylie loved his brother and even though she had asked him not to mention the wedding he hadn’t questioned.  She knew he wanted to marry her more than anything and she wasn’t going to let anything get in the way this time.


With the day to herself before the evening gig, Vivian signs up for the Simfest.


Despite the rain she manages to draw in a huge crowd.


And takes home 1st prize!


After spending the rest of the day at the festival grounds it is soon time for her gig at the coffee shop.  She sees Chad and grabs him after the show.

Vivian: So?  Any sign of Wylie?

Chad: What’s it to you?  I told you he doesn’t want to see you.

Vivian: So why do you keep turning up at my gigs?

Chad: Just unlucky I guess.

Vivian turned her back on him and headed home.  She just hoped that Wylie would not tell Chad about the wedding.


DAY 4 – WEDNESDAY

The gnomes were there again to help with the gardening and Vivian reached gardening level 5.


Vivian heads off to the festival park and successfully auditions for a gig.


Then for some stupid reason enters a hot dog eating contest.


That was not successful!!


She decides to perform for tips while she waits for her gig to start but earned nothing.


But her gig was a success and she reached Acrobat Level 9 – Fire Dancer and earns $2,220 per week.


DAY 5 – THURSDAY (LEISURE DAY)

Wylie calls.  He has arranged for the wedding today.  Vivian feels apprehensive.  There was something in Wylie’s voice; she knew he was hiding something.  But he wouldn’t have phoned if he didn’t want to marry her, would he?  


When Vivian arrived Wylie was waiting, with Chad.

Vivian: What is he doing here?  He’ll ruin everything!

Wylie: He’s my brother Vi, I couldn’t not invite him.  I can’t understand why you don’t like him.

Vivian held back all the things she wanted to say about Chad.  This was Wylie’s day too and she was sure Chad was just playing along to see if she would tell Wylie what she thought of him.   If Wylie didn’t believe what had gone on she could lose him forever.  So she kept quiet and headed towards the arch.


Chad seemed shocked as the two of them said their vows.  Vivian was sure he had hoped she would make Wylie chose between her and his family.


But she hadn’t and she had won.  Wylie was now her husband and Chad could do nothing about it.


Even though it was her wedding day Vivian still had a gig to go to. 


As Vivian heads off to her gig, Wylie heads to his new home.


In a great mood Vivian wows the audience and performs a fantastic show.


Wylie waits for his new bride to return home and prepares her a meal for when she arrives.


But the happy day held sadness as Ken, our first gnome passed away.


Vivian finally returns home to her new husband.


And their new life together begins.


DAY 6 - FRIDAY

Vivian and Wylie start their first day as husband and wife by sleeping late.


Then doing separate things.
It’s like they have been married 50 years already!!


Vivian decides that she needs to keep Wylie away from the kitchen as his cooking does not agree with her delicate constitution!


Despite the bad stomach Vivian works on her athletic skills.


All too soon it is time for her gig.  Vivian performs an amazing show despite wanting to vomit half way through!


However her show is cut short my Mr Death who arrived to take away Madaline.  How rude!


Hmm I’m not sure it’s appropriate to perform for tips after someone has died.

Vivian:  but it interrupted my show!


Wylie meanwhile was upgrading the toilet and shower.


And he prepared tea again.


Despite not wanting to eat it Vivian didn’t want to hurt Wylie’s feelings.  Surely he couldn’t make her sick two meals in a row, could he?


DAY 7 – SATURDAY

More complaining, sorry reviews, regarding the fridge so that got upgraded.


Vivian awoke in the early hours.  She is pregnant!


Although Vivian figures it probably wasn’t Wylie’s cooking that made her ill she decides to cook breakfast anyway.


Wylie is excited by the news of the new addition and produces a protective aura around Vivian.


Wanting to be the best father he can, Wylie heads off to the bookstore to stock up on baby books.


Vivian decides to do a quick workout and manages to earn her final promotion!  Vivian is now Level 10 Acrobat – Master Acrobat and earns $2,970 per week.


END OF WEEK 7

SIMOLEONS - $51,068

ACROBAT LEVEL – 10


Well there you have it! 

I hope you have enjoyed following Vivian through her career.  The A life series will be taking a break for a while as I have other projects I am working on but it will be back!  

If you have a favorite career that you would like to see followed next time let me know!!

3 comments:

  1. Where baby? XD Lemme see! ;) So glad they got married eventually, perhaps Chad is in love with Vivian and he's jealous! Well done on her getting to the top! Looking forward to the next A Life adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you follow Vivian's life a bit further, please? I'd really like to see the baby and the level 10 acrobat costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The baby has been a popular request :) I think I have enough shots to fully do 2 more weeks if you like :)

      Delete